Colron Knotting Solution seals and stabilises resinous knots prior to coating with varnish, woodstain, paint, wax and oil.
- Seals knots and resinous timber
- Prevents discolouration
- In pack brush for no mess application
- Quick Drying
- Area of use: Interior Wood
- Application: In cap Brush
- 1 Hour
Seal resinous knotsview
You will need: Colron Knotting Solution
- Sand surface prior to application and ensure surface is smooth.
- Shake can well before applying Colron Knotting Solution using the integral brush
- If second coat is necessary, allow 15 minutes for the first coat to dry.
Do I need knotting solution under a dye or oil? How long do I need to leave knotting solution before I can apply a coating on top?view
Colron Knotting Solution should not be applied before a dye or oil as it will affect how the product is absorbed into the timber. After applying Knotting Solution an undercoat or suitable paint can be applied, wait until the product is totally dry.